Friday 17 April 2015

Pink and Pretty at Polkadoodles

Our current challenge over at Polkadoodles is Pink and Pretty, so I decided to make a gift bag from a cheapo lunch bag. I bought a pack of ten bags for .89p so my next lot of gift bags will be personal and very cost effective.

I used the Work and Play 9 - Love and Kisses collection and did a bit of print and cut on my Silhouette for the pretty girl and the flowers, the die cut is a Spellbinders, of course I've used a little lace and ribbon and voila the bag is transformed.

I am entering this into the following challenges
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
(Pin)Inspirational - Anything Goes
Sweet Stamps - Pink
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. what a wonderful project love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty - great to transform the paper bag! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project and such sweet colors used and very cute image too. Love it! Oh, I also love your blog header...roar-some! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this fortnight. Looking forward to see you again next challenge Starcyl.

    Fondly,
    Asmah
    TTCRD DT
    Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This does what it says on the tin pretty and pink. Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!!! Thanks so much for participating in our PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely!!! Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for playing with us at Party Time Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete