Saturday 30 May 2015

Party Wings

Hello everyone, it's sunny, it's Saturday and all's well in the world so I thought you may like to see a little project I did the other day.   I was going to show it to you the day I did it but one of my teamies used the same image in very similar colours so I thought I'd leave it a day or two.
This is a 5x7 card and not my normal size but I've been given a load of cards and papers and these were in the box so I decided to give it a try.  The image is from the latest cd/download from Polkadoodles and she is called Serenity, I don't think Nikky ever sleeps because she keeps making these wonderful cd's for us to play with and this one is so pretty and perfect for the girls in your life no matter what age.

I used one of the backing papers from the collection and distressed the edges, I used a die I've had for ages and it was one of those I had to have and have only used it a couple of times I think it's a Couture one.  I've used mostly Graph'it pens but the very pale hair colour is a Copic, I coloured the wings with the same colour as the hair and a pale pink but thought she needed glitter so used a zig pen and sprinkled some fine glitter over.

I'm entering this into the following;
Craft for the Craic - Wings
Artbymiran - Anything Goes


Now I am looking at the picture I have noticed that the bow is on upside down but I've managed to swap it around and it's now the right way up.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. Thank you for joining us for this months challenge. Sylvie, Craft for the Craic DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super sweet project you have for us today, so well thought out and put together a fabulous Creation Beautiful in every way, we are so lucky you have entered our art by miran challenge
    so beautiful to look at good luck hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete