Friday 12 June 2015

Father's Day/Male themed with Polkadoodles

Well I'm a bit late with this post so sorry for that, today I am bringing you a bit of inspiration for the current challenge over at Polkadoodles.

We have challenged you to do something for Fathers Day or if like me you no longer have a dad to make anything for then a male theme is fine.

For my card I've used an older collection from Polkadoodles and it's called Pretty Tough, it's a fairly simple card but I have cut the bits out to make the young chap sit on the step.
I hope you can come over and join us and have a look at the rest of the teams makes, you are bound to be inspired.

5 comments:

  1. I love the way you've worked the design for him sitting on the step. Fab job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so clever, Jenny. Love how you've got him sitting on the step.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous and love how he is on the step!! TFS and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete