Saturday 11 July 2015

Add some embossing with Polkadoodles

Hello all and I'm here with my card for the current challenge over at Polkadoodles which this time is Add Some Embossing. I have used Serenity Butterfly from the Serenity Wishes bundle but she is also available on her own here.

My embossing is made using a corner embossing folder from Tattered Lace, the die cut edge is from a die by Sue Wilson. I coloured her in using Graph'it and Copic pens with a couple of pencils for the hair.

I hope you can join us and do pop over to the challenge blog as my team mates have come up with stunning makes for your inspiration.

I'm entering this into the following challenges
Sister Act - Anything goes
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Digitally Sweet - Anything Goes
Art by Miran - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking part in our Art by Miran challenge, your card is so delightful and delicate,
    and is a joy to look at .. good luck hugs tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, this is so pretty.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Jenny. Love the corner embossing! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the soft feel to this card. Beautifully coloured x

    ReplyDelete