Sunday 12 July 2015

Use a stamped image with CD Sunday

Good morning all, it's time for a new challenge at CD Sunday and this time it's Christine who has chosen the topic of Use a Stamped Image.

Now before I get onto my card for the challenge I need to tell you that this will be my last post as a CD Sunday DT member, I was in as a founder member of the challenge blog and when Wendy left took over the running for quite a while but when this became a bit too much Carol kindly stepped in and took over the posting so I know I will be leaving everything in good hands.  I have had a great time and enjoyed the many and varied challenges but sometimes life takes over and at the moment I don't have the time to commit to the blog so in fairness to all I've decided to step down. Hopefully I will still find the time to join in with the challenges set by the team so watch this space.

Now onto this weeks topic and my card which is a fairly simple one but I really love this stamp.
The backing paper is from Woodland Fantasy by Peerless Designs, it's funny how we sometimes forget that just because a paper is shown with a topper that we can take it away and use it on it's own. The puppies are coloured with inktense pencils and the sentiment stamp is one I have had for many years and I don't know where I got it from.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny. I love your card but especially the backing paper. It looks like the sort I use printed on parchment to give a light but patterned effect.
    We are going to miss you.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that backing paper with the stamped image. They go together so well.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will miss Jenny but wish you all the very best as you move on, your final card is lovely , love the stamp and it's coloured beautifully. sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete