Friday 4 September 2015

Things with Wings at Polkadoodles

Good morning, it's Friday so that must mean it's Polkadoodles time. This challenge started last week so I'm here with a little bit of inspiration for you for our Things with Wings challenge.

I needed a New Home card and of course Twiggy and Toots were perfect for our young couple's first home together.
I was asked for the card with very little notice so I've used a pre coloured image from the collection but if time wasn't pressing then I would have used the digi but it's great to have the choice.

I have used two papers from the collection and I love the way they look together.  The trees were cut out on my Cameo and layered onto the front and the lace is a great match and just a little bit of something extra.
This is what I used




I am entering this into the following;
Crafty girls Creations - Anything Goes
Scrap and Craft - Butterflies
Cards Galore - Anything Goes
Marianne Design Divas - Anything Goes


11 comments:

  1. Wonderful. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, Thank you for joining in with us at Scrap & Craft, Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how your embellies work with the image. I am sure your card will be treasured, Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just so cute Jenny I adore Twiggy & Toots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect image for a new home card!
    Such a sweet little design!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! Thank you for sharing with us at scrap & Craft and Good Luck!
    Lady E Scrap & Craft DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - thanks for joining us at the Crafty Girls Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful image made even more gorgeous by your fab layout and gorgeous embellishments. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore August - Anything Goes Challenge and Good Luck! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful :) Thank you for joining in with us at Scrap & Craft, Good Luck

    ReplyDelete