Friday 29 January 2016

Sticks and Bones

Oh My Goodness!  I am a little late to the party but with something as good as this I don't mind. I am super busy in work and have been doing some training days away from from home and am finally seeing light at the end of the tunnel as next week is my last trip and hopefully I can start to spend more time in my craft room.

So even though I haven't had a lot of time I've been looking at all the samples from the design team and those lucky enough to have already got your copy of the download or disc and couldn't help but have a tiny play.

Of course because I couldn't wait I had to print off and make something, my lazy days with the pens and pencils will come but looking at this I''m happy with the pre-coloured images and all the extra added bits.

If you haven't seen this collection yet you have got to go over to Polkadoodles and have a look, I bet you won't be able to resist!

I'm entering this into the following challenges
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
Jo's scrap Shack - Anything Goes


4 comments:

  1. What an awesome card! I love the scene you created and love your coloring! Thank you for playing in our Funday Friday challenge this week!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Love the image. Great job. Thanks for playing with us over at Jo's Scrap Shack-Funday Friday Challenges
    Amanda (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card! I love the detail you created and the images are adorable. Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Card thanks for joining us at Crafting with friends. Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete